- Home Energy Audits
- Home Performance Contracting
- Rebates & Financing
- Marilyn in Sauk Village received incentives for a new furnace, new water heater and attic insulation and received incentives totaling $1,578 in free money.
- John in Oak lawn had insulation and air sealing done on his home and received $1,250 rebate.
- South Holland resident Terri R. requested a quote and had service performed by Assured and was able to get $1,100 in incentive payments. Other contractors quoted higher overall prices, and were not able or qualified to provide incentives. Using Assured she saved over $2,000 from other quotes she received.
- Dr. David S. in Wheaton received an incentive for $1,250 and was so impressed he referred his son who was able to obtain $1,400 in incentive payments by using Assured Insulation. $2650 saved, a great father/son combo.
- Sherry from Markham received a $1750.00 incentive paid by Nicor/Com Ed Program.
- Ron and Carol from Spring Valley received $2526.00 in incentives and their bill was less than $100 to insulate and air seal their home!
- George received $1700.00 in incentives paid on his home by ActOnEnergy.
A residential property management company contracted Assured to help them apply for an energy efficient grant with the State of Illinois. Assured put together the specifications and proposals and helped the company secure over $50,000 in funding. Assured then completed the ten (10) home project on time and under budget.
January 2016 - Matt in Decatur had his apartment complex insulated and air sealed. The result was $42,000 of work completed on the Buildings and the ENTIRE BILL was paid through rebates, not a penny out of the owner’s or tenant’s pockets.
February 2016 - A large apartment complex in Lincoln Illinois was started and completed in a two week period and rebates totaled in excess of $55,000. There was NO COST to the owner or tenants.